Killer Mori

I have noticed a very big flaw when it comes to the pink mori. It doesn't let you kill the last survivor even if you have hooked them. ######### is this bullshit?! I had the last one there and saw the kill interaction and when the only survivor that basically survived left the match I couldn't kill her anymore and she had DS. Go ######### off with that bullshit.

Give killers some normal buffs and make offerings and perks normal. I know it's hard for the devs to think like normal people and balance and fix the game, but I think listening to the community and only the people that play survivors or killers isn't a good idea. Listen to survivor and killer players that play both sides equally cause ######### like that pisses me off. Seriously. Is it hard for the devs to have functioning brains or is that too much to ask? Like I am actually always getting disappointed at them when there's something that doesn't make sense in this game.

I have over 950+ in this game and can call myself a veteran player since I've been here since the start but took a few breaks whenever the game was almost unplayable, which it has been often. I am a rank 1 surv and killer player so I don't want to see any ''You're just a salty killer main'' stuff. If u chose to write that then your just gonna be ignored and that means you wasted your time.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Maybe this was one bad experience on your part because l have seen killers who have been able to mori everyone in the game. 
  • Record it next time.

    Sounds new to me.
  • it sounds new? I'll record it next time then.

  • You're just a salty killer main'
  • @KillingInstinct said:
    I have noticed a very big flaw when it comes to the pink mori. It doesn't let you kill the last survivor even if you have hooked them. ######### is this bullshit?! I had the last one there and saw the kill interaction and when the only survivor that basically survived left the match I couldn't kill her anymore and she had DS. Go [BAD WORD] off with that bullshit.

    Give killers some normal buffs and make offerings and perks normal. I know it's hard for the devs to think like normal people and balance and fix the game, but I think listening to the community and only the people that play survivors or killers isn't a good idea. Listen to survivor and killer players that play both sides equally cause ######### like that pisses me off. Seriously. Is it hard for the devs to have functioning brains or is that too much to ask? Like I am actually always getting disappointed at them when there's something that doesn't make sense in this game.

    I have over 950+ in this game and can call myself a veteran player since I've been here since the start but took a few breaks whenever the game was almost unplayable, which it has been often. I am a rank 1 surv and killer player so I don't want to see any ''You're just a salty killer main'' stuff. If u chose to write that then your just gonna be ignored and that means you wasted your time.

    There is a bug that you can't mori people in some places like near some rocks etc. Especially DS users try to exploit it. This might be what happened to you.

  • @Vietfox said:
    You're just a salty killer main'

    can you finally get cancer u witch hunting noob #########?

  • @Vietfox said:
    You're just a salty killer main'

    can you finally get cancer u witch hunting noob [BAD WORD]?

    Thought you would ignore me <3
  • @Vietfox said:
    KillingInstinct said:

    @Vietfox said:

    You're just a salty killer main'

    can you finally get cancer u witch hunting noob [BAD WORD]?

    Thought you would ignore me <3

    Oh no. This is the 3rd time I have reported u for witch hunting. So pls get a life ;)

  • @Vietfox said:
    KillingInstinct said:

    @Vietfox said:

    You're just a salty killer main'

    can you finally get cancer u witch hunting noob [BAD WORD]?

    Thought you would ignore me <3

    And you're not just some survivor main. You're a known witch hunter in this forum xD So ignoring u won't do ######### since u trash talk anybody that doesn't agree with u.

  • @Vietfox said:
    KillingInstinct said:

    @Vietfox said:

    You're just a salty killer main'

    can you finally get cancer u witch hunting noob [BAD WORD]?

    Thought you would ignore me <3

    Oh no. This is the 3rd time I have reported u for witch hunting. So pls get a life ;)

    Mmm reporting for what? For saying that it was your fault to lose that survivor? For not agreeing with you in any post? If i recall correctly, i've never insulted you. Guess i'll have to report your comment of me having cancer then.
  • @Vietfox said:
    KillingInstinct said:

    @Vietfox said:

    You're just a salty killer main'

    can you finally get cancer u witch hunting noob [BAD WORD]?

    Thought you would ignore me <3

    And you're not just some survivor main. You're a known witch hunter in this forum xD So ignoring u won't do ######### since u trash talk anybody that doesn't agree with u.

    Check my comments and u'll see i've tried to be constructive with some people. You got what u got because you blame everything and everyone for your mistakes, grow up.
  • @Vietfox said:
    You're just a salty killer main'

    can you finally get cancer u witch hunting noob [BAD WORD]?

    Reported for obvious reasons. 
  • @Vietfox said:
    KillingInstinct said:

    @Vietfox said:

    KillingInstinct said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    You're just a salty killer main'
    
    
    
    can you finally get cancer u witch hunting noob [BAD WORD]?
    

    Thought you would ignore me <3

    Oh no. This is the 3rd time I have reported u for witch hunting. So pls get a life ;)

    Mmm reporting for what? For saying that it was your fault to lose that survivor? For not agreeing with you in any post? If i recall correctly, i've never insulted you. Guess i'll have to report your comment of me having cancer then.

    And now u can! Reporting people apparently doesn't do jack #########! So go ahead and have a wonderful like full of witch hunting people's posts ;)

  • @Vietfox said:
    KillingInstinct said:

    @Vietfox said:

    KillingInstinct said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    You're just a salty killer main'
    
    
    
    can you finally get cancer u witch hunting noob [BAD WORD]?
    

    Thought you would ignore me <3

    Oh no. This is the 3rd time I have reported u for witch hunting. So pls get a life ;)

    Mmm reporting for what? For saying that it was your fault to lose that survivor? For not agreeing with you in any post? If i recall correctly, i've never insulted you. Guess i'll have to report your comment of me having cancer then.

    And now u can! Reporting people apparently doesn't do jack #########! So go ahead and have a wonderful like full of witch hunting people's posts ;)

    Thanks, but you will be always my favourite one <3. I love your rants
  • I don't think you know what witch hunting is...
  • @Mc_Harty said:
    I don't think you know what witch hunting is...

    I actually do know what witch hunting is and @Vielfox and @chemical_reject have been doing it together ever since I made a post about pallet looping being overpowered since there are too many pallets on the maps.

  • I actually do know what witch hunting is and @Vielfox and @chemical_reject have been doing it together ever since I made a post about pallet looping being overpowered since there are too many pallets on the maps.

    What is witch hunting then?

    Enlighten me.
  • @Mc_Harty said:
    I don't think you know what witch hunting is...

    I actually do know what witch hunting is and @Vielfox and @chemical_reject have been doing it together ever since I made a post about pallet looping being overpowered since there are too many pallets on the maps.

    Are you an idiot?
  • A witch hunt is a search or ''hunt'' in this case by Vielfox and Chemical for certain people (in this case me) to harass them. There you go. If u think that's not witch hunt then u better look up the meaning

  • Mc_Harty said:

    I actually do know what witch hunting is and @Vielfox and @chemical_reject have been doing it together ever since I made a post about pallet looping being overpowered since there are too many pallets on the maps.

    What is witch hunting then?

    Enlighten me.
    What Loserinstinct said is false. It all started with his discussion "Last survivor", complained about not being able to kill the last survivor after a 10 minutes chase, bloodlust and 2 wasted Evil Within lvl 3 and blamed the game instead of himself xD.
    Later on he said it was 5 minutes and not 10 xD
  • @PinkEricka said:
    KillingInstinct said:

    @Mc_Harty said:

    I don't think you know what witch hunting is...

    I actually do know what witch hunting is and @Vielfox and @chemical_reject have been doing it together ever since I made a post about pallet looping being overpowered since there are too many pallets on the maps.

    Are you an idiot?

    Unlike u I am not an idiot. Please tell me what I have said in your quote that made me look like an idiot, for everything I have said was nothing like a lie.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Mc_Harty said:


    KillingInstinct said:

    I actually do know what witch hunting is and @Vielfox and @chemical_reject have been doing it together ever since I made a post about pallet looping being overpowered since there are too many pallets on the maps.

    What is witch hunting then?

    Enlighten me.

    What Loserinstinct said is false. It all started with his discussion "Last survivor", complained about not being able to kill the last survivor after a 10 minutes chase, bloodlust and 2 wasted Evil Within lvl 3 and blamed the game instead of himself xD.
    Later on he said it was 5 minutes and not 10 xD

    If it were 10 then I would have probably disconnected like any sane killer. Dab

  • A witch hunt is a search or ''hunt'' in this case by Vielfox and Chemical for certain people (in this case me) to harass them. There you go. If u think that's not witch hunt then u better look up the meaning

    And how is reporting your comments harassing you exactly? ######### lol.
  • Mc_Harty said:

    A witch hunt is a search or ''hunt'' in this case by Vielfox and Chemical for certain people (in this case me) to harass them. There you go. If u think that's not witch hunt then u better look up the meaning

    And how is reporting your comments harassing you exactly? [BAD WORD] lol.
    Idk, doesnt make any sense xD.
    You can read it yourself: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/10366/last-survivor/p1
    Tip: prepare some pop corn first, it's hilarious as hell
  • @Mc_Harty said:
    I don't think you know what witch hunting is...

    I actually do know what witch hunting is and @Vielfox and @chemical_reject have been doing it together ever since I made a post about pallet looping being overpowered since there are too many pallets on the maps.

    Lmao ur still mad about not getting that last survivor with myers at tier 3 and BL. 
  • @Mc_Harty said:
    KillingInstinct said:

    A witch hunt is a search or ''hunt'' in this case by Vielfox and Chemical for certain people (in this case me) to harass them. There you go. If u think that's not witch hunt then u better look up the meaning

    And how is reporting your comments harassing you exactly? [BAD WORD] lol.

    I don't know how that is harassment. I am talking about them spamming and trash talking almost all of my posts full of bs since said thread. I never said reporting is harassment xD

  • Vietfox said:
    Idk, doesnt make any sense xD.
    You can read it yourself: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/10366/last-survivor/p1
    Tip: prepare some pop corn first, it's hilarious as hell
    I've seen it.

    It's funny as #########. Even funnier when he tried to get killers go on strike. Don't have a link for that thread, it got deleted.
  • U say we are "witch hunting" u. That is incorrect. I don't specifically look for u. I just comment as normal and if u say stupid ######### of course I'm gonna call u out. If u feel like ur being "harrassed" it's not because I'm "after" u, it's just that u must post a lot of dumb #########. 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    U say we are "witch hunting" u. That is incorrect. I don't specifically look for u. I just comment as normal and if u say stupid ######### of course I'm gonna call u out. If u feel like ur being "harrassed" it's not because I'm "after" u, it's just that u must post a lot of dumb #########. 

    How is saying that the game needs balancing when it's reasonable dumb #########? And how are u always posting together with Vielfox :thinking:

  • chemical_reject said:
    Reported for obvious reasons. 
    Agreed! :+1:
  • Oh, @Peanits! You might wanna close this discussion down since it's only had insults in it, your call tho!
  • U say we are "witch hunting" u. That is incorrect. I don't specifically look for u. I just comment as normal and if u say stupid ######### of course I'm gonna call u out. If u feel like ur being "harrassed" it's not because I'm "after" u, it's just that u must post a lot of dumb #########. 
    ^This
  • @chemical_reject said:
    This is what u sound like @KillingInstinct

    Weird. I'm not hearing any sound coming from this GIF. Maybe add a youtube video with whatever that's supposed to be.

    Ahh, you got bars! Please be more civil! I'm not coming back to this discussion so... take care!
  • Boy that's a lot of insults. Warnings/restrictions issued, locking this now.