For animators from BHVR. Read pls. Wall breaking animation.

Developers, thanks for adding these interesting animations for killers when they break the wall. Freddy, Oni and HillBilly look especially cool. But I would like to ask: will you make these animations unique in the future? Well i.e. Bubba, for example, will break the wall not with his foot, but with a chainsaw. A Clown will break the wall with his shoulder, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkbO0BmmfoE&feature=emb_logo


And yet, this applies to the player’s camera (for the killer) during the animation. Make the camera shake harder so that the player has the effect of presence, that he really plays for a powerful killer. Do it about the same as you did it in 2016 (but unfortunately later broke it. I still hope that you fix this animation, because killers look like statues, which is not good)

Comparison of animation 2016 and now.

18 votes and 14 comments so far on Reddit
Watch and share Myers Bs GIFs on Gfycat
Watch and share Trapper Bs GIFs on Gfycat

I hope you really listen, because the 2016 animations were very cool. Thanks.

Comments

  • Dude I had no idea you could break that wall lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't know if I missed it in the patch notes but I was surprised to see a different animation for the Plague when breaking walls. Her chain also sounds different when swiping with her weapon.

    I'm not a huge fan of the devs leaving out small details that they've changed, even if they are insignificant. It's nice to go in and see how they are in game, but you are left wondering what they are, like how everyone was surprised that Bill got a haircut.

    This will probably surprise you a lot (like me, I never cease to be amazed, remembering how much time has passed), but the animation of breaking pallets was broken already in patch 1.5.0. It's just awful, to be honest.