My only request as a current Killer main.

Please add in an icon next to players' names in lobby that let Killer knows which one is in SWF mode.

image.png


Or even less that just give us an icon to know if there are any SWF at all

image.png


So at least we can bring in a better Killer, add on


As a Trapper main, for me those coil add on makes disarm trap slower are the most useless. Many time I use double coil add on just to get rid of them. And vs a hard core SWF with 3 head on.

Comments

  • @MrsGhostface and strangely, Im the 1/10 Killer who never dodge lobby. To have some game like this.

    z.png

    You miss the whole point that I wish to know if there is SWF so I can get better add-on. And use weaker add-on if all are Solo. There are many useless add-on that happen using them vs hardcord SWF, and the next match I use Op add-on to face Solo. Results in both match were either dominated or dominating, both werent fun.

  • like said before, this would end in massive lobby dodging.

    I would be fine if swf would be shown in the tally screen. so I would know for sure without asking who was with who.

  • @BillyAndStu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1203698#Comment_1203698

    Yeah damn the game is actually more fair for killers yeah damn we should totally chill. Gens still wont feel that much slower and considering how broken a swf group is havign some sort of indication would save killers some headache. And people like you need to understand that without killers who actually want to play killer, there is no game. Fewer killers means longer quite times and even more sweaty campers/tunnelers. Its taken them literal years to remove the god loops from these maps and improve them so they arent totally survivor sided like most of the maps in the game.

    Fair for Killers? This game has gotten nothing but easier for Killers for a year. 😂 Having an indication would not provide Killers any actual relief against SWF. It would only serve to allow them to lobby dodge or prepare to be toxic. I have zero interest in being part of a match where survivors are getting mori tunneled because they had the audacity to play with their friends. This change is not going to happen.

  • Now why would the devs know killers are going to dodge SWF if they add a icon like you say, so they don't add it on to avoid the lobby dodge...oh right.. cause they know SWF has some sort of advantage over the killers that causes killers to dodge.


    I dont mind swf but I really dislike the swfs that think they have no advantage or free perk whatsoever.

  • @Feiten said:

    Now why would the devs know killers are going to dodge SWF if they add a icon like you say, so they don't add it on to avoid the lobby dodge...oh right.. cause they know SWF has some sort of advantage over the killers that causes killers to dodge.

    I dont mind swf but I really dislike the swfs that think they have no advantage or free perk whatsoever.

    The same reason they don't show survivors the Killer before the match...the same reason they don't show either party the map before the match...

    That's the game.

    You get what you get.

    And Killers already get more information than anyone else pre-match.

  • And Killers already get more information than anyone else pre-match.

    I think u never see 3 different Survivor characters changed to 3 Clau with 3 Flashlight at 6sec countdown before. All info we get is "this is gonna be a pain"


    At this point, Lock Survivors to change character/loadout when 15sec countdown left. would also work

1 2 ›