Don't worry. It will be corrected in the near future by hiding ranks and using MMR scores that you won't be able to see as well, or even know how it's calculated.
This is not ok at all. It is in no way fair or fun. Matchmaking needs to be based off of the highest ranked survivor, not the lowest in a swf group. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
This is not ok at all. It is in no way fair or fun. Matchmaking needs to be based off of the highest ranked survivor, not the lowest in a swf group. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
I should’ve taken a picture an hour ago because the SAME exact thing just happened to me. I’m rank 14 killer and got paired with: Rank 1 leading the SWF group, rank 2, rank 7 & rank 4. I didn’t bother taking a picture bc honestly I’m done complaining about it. They are gonna wait until everyone stops playing dbd to even attempt to fix it.
Don't worry. It will be corrected in the near future by hiding ranks and using MMR scores that you won't be able to see as well, or even know how it's calculated.
They should just reset player level, split it between killer and survivor, and then use that and rank for matchmaking
This is not ok at all. It is in no way fair or fun. Matchmaking needs to be based off of the highest ranked survivor, not the lowest in a swf group. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
You should not have lost this. So either those Green and Yellow are not really Green and Yellow or you got tilted. The Rank 13 and 19 are easily killable with Deathslinger, regardless of how weak he is as a killer. This one is on you mate. I can understand the frustration at being ranked against two red ranks as a Rank 14 killer. But I assure you, with practice, you'll be able to 4k these types of teams.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't worry. It will be corrected in the near future by hiding ranks and using MMR scores that you won't be able to see as well, or even know how it's calculated.
Jesus Christ ######### are those ranks?!
I hope to God this patch brings more killers back to fill in the blanks.
I should’ve taken a picture an hour ago because the SAME exact thing just happened to me. I’m rank 14 killer and got paired with: Rank 1 leading the SWF group, rank 2, rank 7 & rank 4. I didn’t bother taking a picture bc honestly I’m done complaining about it. They are gonna wait until everyone stops playing dbd to even attempt to fix it.
They should just reset player level, split it between killer and survivor, and then use that and rank for matchmaking
match making is broken and the devs have notified us...they are working on a new system...please wait...
You should not have lost this. So either those Green and Yellow are not really Green and Yellow or you got tilted. The Rank 13 and 19 are easily killable with Deathslinger, regardless of how weak he is as a killer. This one is on you mate. I can understand the frustration at being ranked against two red ranks as a Rank 14 killer. But I assure you, with practice, you'll be able to 4k these types of teams.