What motivate and discourage you from playing DBD?
I want to know more about your perspective on this game, here's what I think
Motivation:
- Plenty of perks with various effects for different gameplay
- Some clutch gameplay moments
- Cosmetics that I have (mostly Rift and shards ones)
- Coop to survive with my friends
Discouragement:
- Repetitive gameplay
- Toxic players
- The bloodpoint grind
- Items/Addons/Offering balance
Comments
Motivation:
Discourages:
Give me a survivor match or two and I can name about 20 more.
Motivation:
Looping The Killer.
Discourage:
3/4-Man SWF Groups At Red Ranks.
Those are the main two things for me.
Motivation: like idea of a 4v1 gametype.
Able to play as your favorite movie killer
Discouragement: survive with friends fun with your friends. Sucks playing as killer.
Terrible bugs that still dont get fixed.
No real reason to be high rank other then sweaty players.
Singular goals for both roles. Such as maybe other rewarding actions for how you play. You only get rewarded for surviving or killing which becomes lackluster gameplay.
No other interesting game modes or new objectives just boring stare at a wall objectives on both sides.
Its the last multiplayer game i have lefr before i give up on multiplayer games. I used to like them when i was a teenager. Now a days its always the same bs in everygame. Dbd still has that element of randomess for me. Its always fun to be a killer and gain a massive boost from a snowball effect.
Motivation:
All players rank 1 with some quality chases, looping, mind games and rescues.
Opposing killer powers and build variety.
Immersion.
Discouragements:
Being the only rank 1 gamer in a match
Immersion breaking elements such as lag, bugs, same map multiple times, and lobby wait times( I can't be immersed if I'm asleep right?)
The stale meta.
motivation:
fair games
discouragement:
hostile community, very easy or impossible games, very dull gameplay, no sense of rewards after a match, boring perks and addons, the fake ranking, SOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOW updates, horrible or unnecessary changes in 100% of the updates, stupid windows and loops, amateur survivors, genrushing, keys, moris, killer shack, sprint burst, lithe, lack of immersion, stress, unnecessary camping, taking points off for camping with gates open, 99% gates, pointing survivors, waving survivors, claudette, meg, dwight, feng min, dedicated servers, hit corrector aka hit dodger, jukes, bad optimization, anti aliasing, lack of advanced settings, 60% of the game is locked behind dlcs that take time or real money, games that are shorter than queue times, games that are uninteresting, losing points because 3 gens done before i could see a survivor, the legion's 2.7.0 changes, bad maps, large maps, freddy's rework, nurse's nerf, spirit's nerf, preparing time for trapper, preparing time for hag, deep wounds nerfs, repetitiveness, end game timer duration, end game timer slowing down, hatch rng, disconnects, suicides, bodyblocking, sabotage, decisive strike, people who complain about noed,people defending every choice of devs, people who don't listen to your point, people who assume others just want easy games, people who call killer perks training wheels, low ranks, rank reset, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, the miss penalty in legion's power.
Motivation:
Discouragement:
My time on DBD has significantly decreased in the last 6 months. I anticipate that will probably continue to taper off after the next patch. 🤷
Motivation:
Discouragement:
Discouragement:
I dont mind defeat. I mind of this game is a bully system
I used to be incredibly addicted to this game, then the next day I just had no fun in playing it and got bored whenever I did. Mostly because its the same thing every game.
Motivation: Clutch Plays
Discouragement:
Getting hit after vaulting a window/dropping a pallet
Deathslinger's terror radius being dogshit
Deathslinger's Quickscope
Ghostface in general
Stupidly Quick Matches
Biased Players
Terrible solo que teammates
Toxic/Sweaty Survivors
Toxic/Sweaty Killers
kiLlEr ReBElliOn
Freddy
Terribly Designed Maps
Balance issues in loadouts
Weird mechanics
And so much more...
Motivation : I just love the game! Both sides
Discouragement :
Constant toxic survivors
No mouse/keyboard on ps4
And the worse.... The grind!