Flashlight Saves...
If we get a flashlight save and happen to be running WGLF, can we get a stack for it? Would be an awesome addition :D
If we get a flashlight save and happen to be running WGLF, can we get a stack for it? Would be an awesome addition :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait that doesn't happen... Huh. Do Pallet/Head On saves count then?
I'm quite sure I got a WGLF stack via pallet save some days ago. About flashlight or head on save i don't know, though.
you should get your stack when you fl saved someone but if he used ds in the same time ds overrides fs save, atlest that happend to me couple of times
Yes, you will get a stack of WGLF if you save someone with a Flashlight. :)
No you did not. It clearly says "Safe Hook Resuce" or "Protection Hit". You got a stack because the killer HIT you after the flashlight save. Not because of it.
And you think that the Killer can reach 10 meters away? It works, just because it doesn't say it in the description doesn't mean that it doesn't work. If you save someone with a pallet save you will get a stack, the same thing happens when you save someone with a Flashlight.
Surely our observations can never be true bc. the description says otherwise *eyes roll*. Believe it or not, I got a stack with pallet stun, and I did NOT get a hit after that. Don't know if thats an error in the text, a bug or legit, it happened.
I've gotten flashlight saves and I've gotten stacks from it 100%
It may not say it, but it does the do. Gl out there