A couple changes I would make
None of these are really directed towards one side, but more as a whole. The first thing I would change is the daily rituals. I think there should be an option to pick which side you want your rituals for, or at least set a preferred side. On top of that, I think rituals should pay a bit more such as 50k bloodpoints or so (when you get to the higher levels this isn't really that much). Rituals that require you to use a mori should be removed or they should give you a free mori to use.
The other thing would be the level system, more specifically devotion. Currently you get nothing for devotion. There needs to be some sort of reward. Personally I wouldn't mind a piece of clothing, or even some bloodpoints. As long as I get something
Comments
Yeah being able to choose your daily ritual would be nice. Do you want a survivor one or a killer one. Sometimes i feel like playing survivor but get a killer ritual. Sometimes it's the other way around.
Which making say even the lowest reward be 50k blood points. That would be about one level 50 blood web, if you spend it wisely. So not all that much. Yet would still be nice if you are trying to get tier three of a certain perk.
Exactly! I have days where I just don't feel like playing one side! I always seem to get killer rituals when my friends are on and want to do SWF and vice versa