A friend gifted some cosmetic DLCs to me. I received only a few of the outfits, meanwhile my friend was able to get outfits I didn't get.
Is this a bug or something? How can I redeem the outfits I didn't get?
What cosmetic items were you gifted and what items do you not have? Images of what you believe you are missing would help.
I put a support ticket and the problem was resolved.
good that it's been resolved for you, I'll go ahead and close this thread now.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What cosmetic items were you gifted and what items do you not have? Images of what you believe you are missing would help.
I put a support ticket and the problem was resolved.
good that it's been resolved for you, I'll go ahead and close this thread now.