Grab Bug

Greetings, everyone.

Just wanted to share with you that lately I've been experiencing a consistent occurance of a grab bug while playing as a Killer. The game shows the first couple of frames of the grab animation, then completely cancels it, applying a hit to a Survivor instead. That bug has just lost me a game where I would have otherwise successfully pulled a Survivor away from the Exit Gates switch.

I wonder, is there any method of avoiding that bug? Perhaps, I do something that causes it without me realising it?

Comments

  • It's latency.

    Basically i would just spam the button.

  • no its not this happens to me to the devs should patch this issue I never had this bug but since the deathslinger dlc came out it has occurred frequently

  • Wrong forum area, but yes the grabbing issue is one of the most frustrating bugs presently in the game right now.

  • When a player leaves the locker. I go to hit them as they leave and instead I get the grab animation instead of hitting them animation.

    I don't know why but it's costly as the killer to get it.