Not a single Twitch streamer playing on PTB?

I'm on ps4 so I can't test on the ptb myself. I typically rely on twitch streamers to see the new changes. Last night people were already getting off the PTB and now today it doesn't look like anyone is on the PTB at all. Pretty sad. :(

Comments

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I'm on ps4 so I can't test on the ptb myself. I typically rely on twitch streamers to see the new changes. Last night people were already getting off the PTB and now today it doesn't look like anyone is on the PTB at all. Pretty sad. :(

    A good few streamers have some form of epilepsy or viewers who have epilepsy and the doctor has some flashing white screen bs going on. Might be a reason. Also most maps are now entirely a dead zone. Not exactly fun to play on lol

  • Paulie streamed. I thought he was on Twitch as well but he was definitely on YouTube.

  • OhTofu streamed it last night/this morning