They say that the best proof of quality for a product is seeing the producers using it. I personally commend @Peanits and @Shelby for playing Dead by Daylight as I have encountered them both in-game. Well, has anyone else encountered any BHVR employees in-game?
I'm flattered, but I'm a part timer (ACM), not really an in-house guy. There's quite a few playing though. I know a lot of them have personal accounts that they use in their spare time, and some play on consoles. They're definitely out there. You may not find them world-wide though since they're all going to be dumped into the Eastern-Canada-Area matchmaking.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not afaik, but they usually hover on low ranks, so....
and btw, a forum mod is not a dev
I'm flattered, but I'm a part timer (ACM), not really an in-house guy. There's quite a few playing though. I know a lot of them have personal accounts that they use in their spare time, and some play on consoles. They're definitely out there. You may not find them world-wide though since they're all going to be dumped into the Eastern-Canada-Area matchmaking.
Awww thanks for the mention @Peasant !
There are actually quite a few of us who play during our lunch and on personal time. You may not always encounter us, but we're there
Cheers!