Don't play/watch ptb if you're in epilepsy danger

apparently dbd has now a bug that can kill some people irl and bhvr decided not to retire it or give an ingame news warn

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What do you mean? I haven't played the ptb for this patch.

    there are some dangerous lightings for the eyes, the best example is facing the doctor in ptb

  • I second this, I saw clips of it. It's actually only when facing the doctor. Hope they fix it.

  • Oh, do I get to make outrageous claims with absolutely no real explanation as well? Uhh... don't eat any Mexican food while playing the game or else the sound of the terror radius audio will make you crap yourself to death 95% of the time.

  • @Dehitay said:

    Oh, do I get to make outrageous claims with absolutely no real explanation as well? Uhh... don't eat any Mexican food while playing the game or else the sound of the terror radius audio will make you crap yourself to death 95% of the time.

    this is actually real and you can check it by yourself, download it or watch a stream vod if you can't play, some streamers are leaving the ptb after they notice this

    image.png


  • @Dehitay said:

    Oh, do I get to make outrageous claims with absolutely no real explanation as well? Uhh... don't eat any Mexican food while playing the game or else the sound of the terror radius audio will make you crap yourself to death 95% of the time.

    I believe several people have confirmed this. Perhaps the OP might have been worded better with a little more information, but I can now go warn my best bud not to touch the PTB for now since it could cause him actual harm. Thanks for the heads up @Angelicus23

  • Can confirm. My friend fell out having a seizure due to a Freddy mori spam on Hawkins a few weeks ago and yesterday she told me she had to put down DBD because while facing doctor she felt nauseous while on PTB. For those of you don't know when you're on seizure medication many people, when placed in a situation that can result in a seizure, they begin to feel sick as a preemptive measure to warn their bodies.

    IDK what's going on with dbd but the amount of seizure causing issues seems to have elevated rapidly. I thought the basement glitch was the end of this nonsense.