PTB Wraith change?
Did they make the Wraith's cloaking slower or is it just the animation?
Did they make the Wraith's cloaking slower or is it just the animation?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed this. I think the cloaking and uncloaking is the same, but the animation is different. Focusing on the uncloaking, rather than start ringing the bell when he’s halfway uncloaked, he does nearly at the beginning of it then takes his sweet time ringing the second time. It’s weird and I hope it’s a bug.
I think it's just an animation bug, Hillbilly is bugged too, in this update there are a lot of animation glitches.
Was watching Tru3's Wraith vid earlier. I thought it looked slower. Was bugging the heck out of me.