Swf

All the updates just added to remove God loops are great and all but the swf problem is still terrible. I propose one of, if not both solutions. 1: make it where it can only be teams of two. You can only survive with a single friend. Number 2: get rid of after death spectating for survivors. This spectator aspect allows one person to coordinate with the remaining 3 survivors and describe the movement/actions of all three in real time.

The fact that a team of four survivors (that are absolutely using comms) exists is a huge boost to their ability. The matchmaking is partly to blame because it has happened countless times that me, a rank 11 killer, gets paired with rank 1-5. Im no pro at this game as a killer, but I'm not garbage. We appreciate the God loop fix but the only ones really abusing God loops were teams of 3 and 4 people. They could easily report in real time that they have the killer busy. Groups of 2 are much fairer in every light. Cue the swf's to tear this whole potential solution down.

Comments

  • My games today as the killer are

    4,4,4,2 - 2,3,3,2 - 2,1,2,5 and that's after I've started SC end matches to remember how unbalanced this game is.

    I've just backed out of the last game because 4 gens gone and no one dead, looped all around the map by multiple survivors, through multiple windows, blinded 3-4 times on every pallet drop, I hooked 1 in a basement and all other 3 survivors come to save em.


    I took yet another penalty for an unbalanced game. It's really not fun to play this game as the killer.

    1. No
    2. And... no.