The new map changes

I don't see why people are complaining about the new changes. From a live stream I've seen, to people talking about it, they don't seen so bad. I understand why they removed god loops. When people were faced with a good killer, they'd instantly run to these kinds of loops. It could remove the killer from the game for a while. And using this loop prohibits you from learning different ways to succeed in a chase. The purpose of a survivor is to adapt and overcome. Don't hate on it if you haven't played yet. Wait for it to release and practice the new loops.

------------------------------------------------------------

People on PC will have it better with this fix. They seem to have it better on their platform. PCs are built to deal with large games and to improve gaming.

I play DBD on the Switch. One of the worst platforms to play on (in some peoples opinion). It's very difficult to loop, so I don't really rely on looping to begin with. A simple Lithe can get you out of a chase quickly.

Comments