I'm done. You need to fix this broken game.

I have spent over 700 hours on this game. I can honestly say that DBD doesn't reward you for the time you put in. Play survivor and work to get higher ranked? You are rewarded by other survivors at higher ranks who suicide because they don't like the choice of killer for that round and as a result the chances of you and the rest of your team will win the round drop dramatically. Play killer and work to get higher ranked? Tough, you'll get SWF'ed and tbagged constantly by people who only play with friends and rank highly. 


The matching system is broken, the penalty for other survivor players committing suicide rather than committing to their teammates is negligible, and no matter how many times you report someone for toxic behavior, nothing comes about.


DEVS FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION TO THESE PROBLEMS.

Comments