I think that if you survive and gave at least 1 gold emblem than you should pip
I say that because I feel like I carry the team and survive and still dont pip with very good emblems.
I say that because I feel like I carry the team and survive and still dont pip with very good emblems.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can legit do nothing all day and escape. You think people want to deal with every urbaning Self Care, Spine Chill, Sprint Burst Claudette who took hatch after doing nothing except living long enough to get the unbroken emblem maxed?
I've run killer the entire game all 5 gens and am able to pip at red rank with maybe 10 seconds on a gen. If you feel like your carrying your team than maybe it's time to get a new team or change your playstyle
Yeah that's why I said you need to have a high emblem, maybe 1 is to little but maybe 2 golds should be good. I just dont really get it I'm purple rank and I cant seem to get a pip. It's just very frustrating when you've done 4 gens ran the killer around for about 5 min but didn't get any saves I dont pip. That just happened in the game I played against death slinger. Oh and I forgot I also survived. But the lack of the hook save emblem left me with no pip
If you carry the team by only doing gens, you will not pip.
Yeah but what if everyone survived? Which they did
If you're "doing 4 gens and running a killer around for 5 minutes" then you WILL pip, hell you might double pip. Throw in a few hook saves and the unbroken emblem with escaping, yeah stop lying about what you're doing.
I didn't get any hook saves