These patch notes make me think BHVR is finally starting to Wake Up to the game's balancing issues
geddit?
geddit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They must have a great leader in the development team.
eyyyyy
They'll do those changes For the People that still play this game. Maybe even some will return!
(although i wouldn't mind them actually changing Wake Up :p)
nice, was expecting people to just put groan but damn am I happy I made this post
These type of posts seem to be an object of obsession, so im kinda suprised there aren't any more people commenting.
Starting to wake up? Sure.
Getting up out of bed before they fall back asleep. Not yet.
eyyyy
The patch notes are great. Killer don't need massive buffs. But small little buffs like these is pretty good. I don't think the game will change drastically. But it'll certainly give them a little loving.
Yuh, it's no mither, man.