Question about the Cosmetic contest
So there can only be 2 winners for the contest.
Does that mean the devs will choose 1 Survivor and 1 Killer? Or can the winners be both Survivor or Killer?
So there can only be 2 winners for the contest.
Does that mean the devs will choose 1 Survivor and 1 Killer? Or can the winners be both Survivor or Killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not necessarily, although I presume they will.
The reason I ask is because I'm currently working on a Killer skin and I feel like BHVR is going to be "fair" and choose both.
I was hoping they'd just look at the design alone and not just balance the scale.
Same here, I don't think I've got a chance of winning but I feel I have a slight chance if it can be 2 from killer and 0 from survivor.