Screw a ptb, just drop it! I'm so damn eager for this change, my knife is shaking! I'm on console.. Lol. We need this desperately! Nah, I know the ptb is necessary, just wish us console players didn't have to wait another 2-3 weeks to try it.. Predator is gonna drop by then.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In 4 hours
Wait so 5pm?
11am for bhvr but yes most likely if 3 hours and 20 minutes from me writing this is 5pm for you.
There is no confirmed time yet, but we'll do a proper announcement around the time it releases.
Screw a ptb, just drop it! I'm so damn eager for this change, my knife is shaking! I'm on console.. Lol. We need this desperately! Nah, I know the ptb is necessary, just wish us console players didn't have to wait another 2-3 weeks to try it.. Predator is gonna drop by then.