Are players extra salty right now...

Just got a 4k playing trapper. Mostly because the players were overly altruistic and kept hook rushing right after I would hook someone. Hooked the third survivor and used BBQ to find the last survivor. Which led to this chat with one of the players. Seems like some people are extra salty right now with the added bloodpoints. This player threatened to start flaming my steam account. Hard for me to imagine getting so mad over losing a video game.

salty_04_06_2020.jpg


Comments

  • Honestly I dont know why Devs want to have these guys' identity keep being secret. These guys should be shamed infront of the whole world

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Honestly I dont know why Devs want to have these guys' identity keep being secret. These guys should be shamed infront of the whole world

    Eye for an eye and the world goes blind.

  • what is up with these graphics