Obsession perks.
So most survivor perks that have an obsession effect are EXTREMELY strong (DS, OoO, 4TP, etc.) A lot of people say nerf this nerf that, BUT I had a fantastic idea! What if being the obsession was a BAD thing, some form of debuff, who knows it could be anything from slow gen speed to the killer being able to mori you, whatever the specifics don't matter so much as the theory.
Add a negative effect to being the obsession, something the survivors should really want to avoid if at all possible WITHOUT giving the killer a reason to tunnel said obsession (like the old Dying Light.) Idk man I feel like they could add some spicy effects if they did this and make the game a bit more interesting with obsession mechanics since for the most part it does nearly nothing. High risk high reward, ya know?
What are your thoughts?
Comments
Personally I like it and wouldn't have no issue but I don't play much survivor so others may have a better opinion than me.
The Oblivious effect would suffice
I would have said this originally if there wasn't a perk that already did just that. Cool idea though, a perma oblivious would make it more interesting I think!