Two questions regarding Mori changes
Two questions
Assuming mori spam is no longer an issue I would like to know.
It is of course no longer a reportable option now correct?
Will there still be a meter for us to cancel in case of misclicks or mind games or is it literally a button press?
And yeah these could be obvious answers but I just want a clear answer set in stone.
Comments
I would assume it would be similar to the "open gate" interaction as killer. A bar that only takes about a second to fill once you press the corresponding button, but the animation doesn't start until the bar is full.
I'm assuming this too and while I'll obviously find out tomorrow I'd like clarification on the rule. I thought it was ridiculous it was a reportable offense in the first place considering the survivor still bled out and they could have changed how it worked in the first place. Although at least were at the second phase of that statement anyway so better late than never.
Still excited for the map changes though god damn.