Bring back or recreate old events
I feel like a event should come back where you have to collect stuff like the lunar event and the one holloween event I feel like it would be really nice if we could get one.
I feel like a event should come back where you have to collect stuff like the lunar event and the one holloween event I feel like it would be really nice if we could get one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd actually be OK with an event like that right now. I know we have the 1.5x Bloodpoints at the moment, but with the state of the world right now, I'll take any extra reason to stay home and play DBD lol
i miss actual events
a colored hook or gen does not count
The changes they are making will probably allow them the flexibility to do events like y’all are missing.