Killers are ruining this game
Sorry, but it’s true. Killers who camp, which now seems to be all of them, are ruining this game. When it became free on ps4, every killer camps and it’s just not worth it to play anymore. I haven’t played one match this week where the killers didn’t go more than a few steps away from the hook. I said this in another post and I’ll say it here again, if you don’t stop camping people will stop playing as survivors. No survivors, no matches. Less people playing the game means the developers have no reason to continue to support it. I know I’m gonna get the same comments as other posts,” just don’t get caught” or “camping is part of the game”. I’m sure these are people who never play as a survivor. I’m not sure what the solution is but maybe create a game mode where a lobby is 5 people and the killer is chosen at random, and random perks.
Comments
I'm a lower rank killer, but I have to say: I don't generally camp unless the situation calls for it. For example, last game I was accused of camping (even the other survivors were like "uh, no"). It was the game, and I was playing the trapper. Trying to get the "catch 3 survivors in traps" ritual. Just about the worst possible place. Anyways, I down one and catch another survivor off the generator. Hook both very close to it. The generator is about half done, and the two hooked survivors are about 14 meters apart with the half finished generator in between. There's only 3 survivors alive still. Do you REALLY think I'm going to walk that far away from so many objectives? I spent the better part of a minute just setting up traps for when someone inevitably gets off the hook. But that was camping
Ended up being a 4k game. I mean, I had 3 objectives within 10 feet of each other. Half finished generator and two hooked survivors. Leaving seems specifically like a bad idea..
Tbh it's the survivors that are ruining this game. I mean it's not like the game allows such toxic mechanics for survivors to use that there are multiple youtubers that show how bad it is and the devs seem to just ignore those problems. Oh wait a minute....
I did do a lot of camping in my youth yeah.
And if you want to refund just refund( its impossible by the way but you can try).
You want a refund because people are playing one of the most advertised and suggested playstyles?!?
Welp, Some people can claim to understand things. Some can't. I can't claim to understand what's going on in this guy's mind.
Im convinced that some think that killing = ######### camped me and deserves to be 8 feet under (you get what i mean).