Why is it so easy to be Exhausted on the floor with Dead Hard?

I literally just had a game against Freddy where I was exhausted on the floor with Dead Hard 4 TIMES in a row. He didn't even know I had the perk because I never even got to use it. Dead Hard is really strong... when it works. So why doesn't it work?

Even if it's like Killer favored server lag or something. Refund my exhaustion so I know that don't just leave me staring at my broken a** perk.

Comments

  • This has been an issue even before dedicated servers dropped; DH has always been buggy as hell and will probably continue to be buggy. I'll run it now and again and get reminded that it's still Dedicated Hard. Try Lithe, I've been using that when I want to have a chase perk and I've been losing so many killers with it recently,more so than ever before, even with DH and BL.

  • Because connection is a big big deal with this perk, I've been in that situation for a crazy amount of times and it's just nasty, hopefully they can fix it somewhat soon.