To people who only play 1 side...

Why?

I do not understand why that's a thing so many people do.

To me this is the same as playing tf2 but only using 1-2 characters, or only playing payload or only ctf (please don't just play ctf).

Or playing resident evil 2 but only with leon.

Or buying a dvd of a movie but only watch the movie and never check the extras.



Sure, you are getting a lot of content from it, but you miss out on so much. I just don't understand.

I never get a game and think "I'm buying this only for the story mode and have no intention of trying the online multiplayer (or the reverse)", because why would I?

Why willingly get less content from something?

Comments

  • beceause they want to bully people or they don't like the other role, either it's bad and both role should be fun

  • I don't like Survivor gameplay. I'd rather be the sole contributor to my victory then rely on others

    Also I don't have any friends to play with and don't like meeting new people, so SWF isn't an option

  • @TheMythicalCat said:

    I don't like Survivor gameplay. I'd rather be the sole contributor to my victory then rely on others

    Also I don't have any friends to play with and don't like meeting new people, so SWF isn't an option

    Sure, unless you get lucky with hatch, you depend on your team to escape.

    But, ranking up is entirely on you.

    So it depends on what you think a victory is.

  • I play killer only because survivor just..

    It BORES me

    There's nothing bad about it from a gameplay perspective, it just.. isn't my thing, y'know? I sometimes try it, but honestly I really struggle to get into survivor gameplay.

    And honestly, with the amount of games I've played as killer? Buying the game just to play one side is easily more than worth it.

  • I do play both sides, but more towards killer.

    Survivor gameplay is just too boring. You're holding your m1 most of the time in the match.

    However.. killer gameplay is stressful and sometimes got bullied..

    So.. my conclusion is take a break and play other games lol

  • Well in the case of tf2. You can harm your team if you over stack on a class, like to many snipers or spies. While the same cannot really happen for survivors or killer. Since you are part of a team which has all the same basic features as you, with perks changing that up. While Killer you are solo, you are the only class. So no matter if you like one or the other more. You can always enjoy it, without having to worry about having to many of x class.

  • I avoid killer only because of toxic SWFs making it unfun.

    I have more fun playing as a survivor, I would happily play both sides if SWF were balanced.

  • Usually I am the first one to die (due to my own mistakes and the others not playing like a "team")

    Plus I have another game that is team oriented so when I get bored of one I go to the other

  • People play survivor because it’s a lot easier than killer.