I'm a controller player on PC, and tomorrow I will be happy

Thanks for the controller sensitivity changes, I really really really appreciate it hahahaah starting from tomorrow I will be able to look BOTH right and left at any loop, and not just guess which direction is better worth looking at and then take a nearly random decision cause the killer is already moving.

(happy joysticks noises)

Comments

  • As a controller player on console I will be happy when the mid chapter patch goes live. Very excited for this on both sides.

  • @_LC said:

    Thanks for the controller sensitivity changes, I really really really appreciate it hahahaah starting from tomorrow I will be able to look BOTH right and left at any loop, and not just guess which direction is better worth looking at and then take a nearly random decision cause the killer is already moving.

    (happy joysticks noises)

    It's possible to increase the sensitivity on PC already without an actual option in game.

    Input.ini file

    AxisMappings=(AxisName="TurnConstant",Key=Gamepad_RightX,Scale=1.500000)

    AxisMappings=(AxisName="LookUpConstant",Key=Gamepad_RightY,Scale=1.500000)