Killer is too fast
I think the killer is too fast and the game is very boring because of that please change this
I think the killer is too fast and the game is very boring because of that please change this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Posted in the wrong category, but ok.
Killers are supposed to be faster than the survivors. Many of them still have trouble keeping up if you know how to use the enviroment.
That said, there is a couple of them that are a bit rediculous when it comes to basic speed. Can't remember exactly which ones, but I believe The Plague is one(?). For a ranged killer with AOE, she might be a tiny bit too fast, but I don't think she's the worst offender.
And just to be clear, I'm mostly talking about balancing Basic Speed contra Abilities. Like when it's almost more advantages to not utilize what makes the killer special but just run around slapping Survivors with M1 attacks.
neato bait
@CheersTC I prefer the classic:
Get this man his baby bottle!