Cross-progress
Do you guys think soon we will be able to play DBD in xbox/pc/ps4 with our progress of our pc/ps4/xbox. I'm not English :)
Do you guys think soon we will be able to play DBD in xbox/pc/ps4 with our progress of our pc/ps4/xbox. I'm not English :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think there are any plans for that, but it would be immensely nice to have ESPECIALLY for the Switch version.
Being able to play on your PC normally and then just continue away from home on your Switch, that would be nice
Yeah, That would be great for example. I think if the devs do this, more players would play DBD and also more players will be able to change device and play there with his progress... Such a nice idea, but we will have to wait