How to FIX DBD
Gen Rushing isn't the survivors FAULT NOR THE KILLERS.
*GENS
-SLOWER to repair for the first 90 Seconds
-FASTER to repair after 15 minutes or when their is less survivors(OR HAVE A PERK FOR THAT)
-SLOWER to repair any generator if the survivor is injured.
*OP PERKS
-NOED needs to be a perk as long as Adrenaline is a perk and maybe can work such as Devour, but that would nerf it amd maybe even too much.
-ADRENALINE should only activate under certain conditions such as if you are on your last hook, or something that earns the activation. Not just be a free reward heal and sprint burts upon 5 Gens being done when it's already easy to get that done. BTW ADRENALINE IS WHY NOED SHOULD BE USED ALL THE TIME.
*KILLERS
-CLOWN is just in need of something to help him, either passive reload or more bottles, or maybe even a stack effect running through it or add ons that give him certain effects on toxicity.
-DEATHSLINGER should be 115 and as well shouldn't force mend if he gets a M1 hit, but force mend if they wiggle out or you release them. Allowing him to have several playstyles than shoot and pull.
-PIG needs a deep look. Her ENDGAME threat is not present and her ambush is obvious. I'm sure others have better ideas so I won't suggest much, just please show her love so I can BOOP the SNOOT.
-LEATHERFACE as well very poor and needs to be reworked. He needs something to discourage him from face camping. He has to M1 as long as the survivors aren't in a DEAD ZONE so. I trust others know how to help his issues more than I do so I will leave it there.
So that's all I have as of RIGHT NOW. I do hate people standing at the gates not leaving so I just started ignroing them in general not much to say there, and TOXIC endgame collapse killers ALSO A PROBLEM. I hope someone sees these ideas and just think about that non of these are NEED TO BE DONE NOW. I just think this is how we fix a game I love and I know so many others do. If you disagree, let me know where and why. Besides that, thank you for coming to my TED TALK.
Comments
These things are really good, except you missed one important thing. The matchmaking of course
YA KNOW, SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T FIX
Lmao😂