Hey developers, are you adding more sensitivity options for console?

Hey I saw a reply to a thread with a image attached and it went over a list of changes for the mid chapter Patch such as iron works infinite being nerfed and more sensitivity options being enabled for console. I don’t know if it’s true but they for the iron works one right. @Peanits if this is true could you please confirm because if it is I can’t wait as getting those 180 blink turns with the nurse on console is no easy job compared to pc.

Comments

  • @hex_genrush said:

    Hey I saw a reply to a thread with a image attached and it went over a list of changes for the mid chapter Patch such as iron works infinite being nerfed and more sensitivity options being enabled for console. I don’t know if it’s true but they for the iron works one right. @Peanits if this is true could you please confirm because if it is I can’t wait as getting those 180 blink turns with the nurse on console is no easy job compared to pc.

    Oh that sounds promising for huntress too! I would love video settings as some maps literally make me squint so hard, face right up to the tv hoping I can see some movement.

  • It's Sunday.

    No one usually replies on Sundays. =/

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1194764#Comment_1194764

    Switch to a monitor, believe it or not having a tv actually hinders you because there is a small, slightly noticable delay in everything, the resolution is worse, and if you have a gaming monitor it actually looks cleaner then usual, even for console

    I have a 4K 1ms response time free sync monitor for my Xbox One X. I can guarantee you still have to restart your game every 6-10 games to avoid lag/fps drops while playing Killer.

    As for survivor, nothing seems to change as drastically if you continue to play, assuming you stay on the survivor role.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1194764#Comment_1194764

    Switch to a monitor, believe it or not having a tv actually hinders you because there is a small, slightly noticable delay in everything, the resolution is worse, and if you have a gaming monitor it actually looks cleaner then usual, even for console

    O.o Thats amazing as I like a monitor better than a tv as it isn't so big. Thanks for the tips.