I’m not sure if it’s supposed to behave this way but the same thing happens to me. Then my character will end up glitching on the floor as if they’re having a seizure.
Hello, i have a big problem with DBD. I play with my friends, i go to the lobby with my friends and my friends apear invisible and i reset the dead by dayligth because i dont play de DBD.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not sure if it’s supposed to behave this way but the same thing happens to me. Then my character will end up glitching on the floor as if they’re having a seizure.
I've been seeing a lot of lag glitches this weekend.
It´s not only on PS4. Believe me. It really sucks. DH is so broken...
The problem are the dedicated servers. Often enough you end up laying on the ground with exhaustion.
Hello, i have a big problem with DBD. I play with my friends, i go to the lobby with my friends and my friends apear invisible and i reset the dead by dayligth because i dont play de DBD.
PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME PLEASE.
GMAIL:[email protected]