Best perk build for killers

Hey community,

I didn't rly play that much killer back in the days but because of that bug that you can't play survivor right now for some reason I wanted to ask you about your perk builds for spirit since she's my first p3 lv 50 killer right now. I will p3 doctor and wraith as well so you might as well give me some perk builds for them ๐Ÿ˜‹

Thx in advance ๐Ÿค—

Comments

  • Monstrous Shrine.

    Just kidding! For Spirit, Make Your Choice is brutal, Sloppy is standard, Discordance if you're not running BBQ, Nurse's Calling.

    Stridor is a good choice too but I find it a little disorientating, has a great use if you're facing lots of Iron Wills.

    If you're having trouble with the lunge after phasing, I've seen Unrelenting become quite useful, very unexpected.

    I have also experimented with I'm All Ears and it's been incredibly useful when I have speed addons equipped.

    The old Enduring + Spirit Fury might work but I just usually avoid pallets all together.

    Bloodhound with Father's Glasses if you have trouble following scratches.

    Some people may not agree with me on I'm All Ears but it is what works best for your playstyle. If you ignore pallets, it's useful, if you swing through pallets, maybe enduring or unrelenting is for you. Some people even swear by Shadowborn but I'm not too experienced on that.