Proper solution to keys/mori problem.
Moris will allow to kill the survivor after the second hook it will keep to be an offering.
You are gonna die anyway so I think it dont mind to be by a mori.
Keys will not allow multiescape for survivors. When being the last survivor on the trial with an add on will allow to see the aura of the hatch at 24m.
Keys will be used as it should be, an OP item that allow to see your friends, see killer aura etc and if you are lucky to be the last one with an add on it will let you escape easier.
In my opinion that would be the most balanced way for these.
Comments
I would give away mori per keys but sirely people will complain so I prefer in that way.its more healthy for everyone.
Make moris usable only after you've hooked each survivor once rather than an individual survivor once.