Maid Yui skin?
Hi so I made this horrible things and I just want some feedback on it, I'm not at all a good artist, but i got inspired by the in-game cosmetic contest!
Hi so I made this horrible things and I just want some feedback on it, I'm not at all a good artist, but i got inspired by the in-game cosmetic contest!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually really like this! Hope you enter this into the competition at some point.
It looks cute, i like it. Especially the purple coloured one.
This is quite nice, but it's more something I'd see Feng wearing.
Yeah, but Maid Cafes are more Japanese and Yui had part time jobs as a hostess, but I see where you're coming from