Comments need to be approved now?

What gives? Did I get a ban when I wasnt looking? Is this happening to everyone?
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @azazer said:
    What gives? Did I get a ban when I wasnt looking? Is this happening to everyone?

    No you get a time out . Its the bot that manages the spam that is too thight. Right peanuts? ( I know the name is wrong sorry).

  • Yes, don't worry you're are not banned!

    As @pauloandrade22 said, it's to do with the anti spam filters because of the sheer amount of bots there's been over the last week. It's always adjustable though if it becomes a problem for people.

  • No, they just decided to make commenting harder for everyone because there was some asian spaming.

  • I haven't been able too post a comment on some discussions because of it ;-;

  • I have been trying to comment on posts since yesterday and I simply can’t, all my comments need to be approved, but none of the mods approve them. :( feelsbadman
  • I posted last night and still waiting for this bot to approve some killer ideas from The Hills Have Eyes how long does this thing take
  • I haven't made a comment in over a day and yet anytime I try it still needs to be approved. This one probably will be the same and never show up lmao
  • I haven't made a comment in over a day and yet anytime I try it still needs to be approved. This one probably will be the same and never show up lmao