Is Candyman coming to Dead by Daylight?

Apparently an actor or director from one of the Candyman movies started following Dead by Daylight on Twitter. I know nothing about the Candyman franchise, but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if a Candyman chapter would either be the next one or maybe even in time for Halloween. To be honest, as a character he isn’t as iconic as the other characters already in the game. But since he has a hook for a hand, I wonder what power he would have.

Comments

  • Power is fun to speculate. I highly recommend you watch Candyman. Sure it suffers from the tropes that all horror movies do, but it is actually amazing.

  • I honestly don’t think it will happen but man, that would be so awesome! Candyman would make a great killer, I think a power having to do with bees would be cool. The buzzing would be off putting.

  • Tony Todd, the actor who plays Candyman, has been liking multiple tweets about Dead by Daylight lately, including one that just said "Dead by Daylight, you in?" lol. He could just be messing with everyone, but I'd be surprised if Candyman wasn't the next killer at this point. His power would probably have something to do with bees and/or mirrors.

  • I forgot who, but somebody on the DbD team specifically said they would be doing certain things to throw off conspiracy theorists like Paulie Esther. So keep that in mind.