lobby wait times are awful

these wait times still feel so long, trying to play swf takes forever to the point where they wont wait anymore when is this gonna change lol

Comments

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    Very true. There's two reasons for this. Way too many people play SWF because they want to play with their friends, and a lot of killers have recently taken a break from playing killer because of recent changes. I think that's why the devs are fixing some god loops and making other changes because they realize without killers, they have no game. Plus matchmaking in general is terrible. I'ma Rank 1 survivor and somehow got a Rank 17 teammate last night.

    I dont think the devs realize without killers they have no game.

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    Very true. There's two reasons for this. Way too many people play SWF because they want to play with their friends, and a lot of killers have recently taken a break from playing killer because of recent changes. I think that's why the devs are fixing some god loops and making other changes because they realize without killers, they have no game. Plus matchmaking in general is terrible. I'ma Rank 1 survivor and somehow got a Rank 17 teammate last night.

    been awful for so long dude that's whack