Best Addon Combo for Demo

What would you suggest would be the best addon combo for the Demogorgon?

Comments

  • @MasonOliver123 said:

    What would you suggest would be the best addon combo for the Demogorgon?

    Honestly I think Demo has the worst addons in the entire game. Literally all of them are kinda useless.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141554/best-addon-combo-for-demo

    Honestly I think Demo has the worst addons in the entire game. Literally all of them are kinda useless.

    I thought this looking at them, hence the question for the post, they all look so bad

  • @MasonOliver123 said:

    What would you suggest would be the best addon combo for the Demogorgon?

    The fast travel addons are excellent. I'd recommend using Deer Lung and Mews Guts or Deer Lung and Rotten Green Tripe.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Mews Guts and the Rat Liver add-ons make his shred overall better. You can take portal add-ons, which are fine, and his base shred is good enough, but making his shred better is overall more beneficial.

    Don't bother with the lifeguard whistle or the brass case lighter, they are near useless. I'd only use his red moss add-on with the unknown egg because the red moss makes your teleport recharge much longer.

    Thank you for this.

  • Mew’s Guts and Rat Liver or Deer Lung and Rotten Green Tripe.

    The first combo buffs your Shred by making you recover faster on missed Shreds and lets you move faster while charging your Shred. You also get an extra portal.

    The second combo increases your speed while teleporting. You’ll get to your destination much faster and can catch Survivors off guard.


    @[Deleted User] said:

    Mews Guts and the Rat Liver add-ons make his shred overall better. You can take portal add-ons, which are fine, and his base shred is good enough, but making his shred better is overall more beneficial.

    Don't bother with the lifeguard whistle or the brass case lighter, they are near useless. I'd only use his red moss add-on with the unknown egg because the red moss makes your teleport recharge much longer.

    The Unknown Egg add-on only shaves 2.5 seconds off his power recharge time. You’re still dealing with a 20 second power recharge time and with how easy it is to spot Demo, the longer Undetectable duration isn’t worth it most of the time.

  • I just use Mew's Guts and Black Heart.. both are shred recovery + 1 extra portal. I use Shred to catch up in a chase, not just to hit. Since you have 2 recovery add ons.. it's pretty useful to just use shred as a speed boost