Change the buttons on console!
I hate going to unhook and selfcaring or going to self care and my character runs to the pallet and throws it down. This is so dumb when it comes to quick time events. Like what does triangle do?
I hate going to unhook and selfcaring or going to self care and my character runs to the pallet and throws it down. This is so dumb when it comes to quick time events. Like what does triangle do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ummm, you know you change your buttons in the controller option?
They are all under actions...
What system are you on? I'm on PS4 and am able to change my whole button layout.
Its ps4 the option is "Actions" which is everything bunched together self care and throwing a pallet are actions. So they are the same button. So sometimes itll have you selfcare instead of throw a pallet. Throw a pallet instead of selfcare. Heal a survivor instead of throwing a pallet. Ect
Not true, I changed self care and gen repair to Triangle and throwing pallets/vaulting to Circle. I'm not sure what you're doing over there, but those two don't have to be on the same button.
Hmm idk why it doesnt give me that option then.
I'll have to check the exact option later if you haven't found it already, but you should notice 2 different "action" buttons both using R1, I switched one to square and that's what I use for healing/gens/etc. R1 is what throws pallets and vaults now. It is there, you just need to find it. If you don't want to wait for me just trying googling, thats how i found it.
that is what you get for selfish-care
Self care isn’t a good habit to get into. Try using dead hard or bond.
This is a godsend for me. So many times I've gone to revive a teammate only to accidently pull a pallet beside them, or when someone decides to stay downed under a hooked survivor and screws me getting them off with BT. Never actually knew the controls could be changed!