Mash up #4 Huntress artwork?
The Japanese person that drew out that Huntress art in the latest mashup is amazing.
That picture is EVERYTHING I love about art. I would love to chat with them on here about it. Very very well done.
The Japanese person that drew out that Huntress art in the latest mashup is amazing.
That picture is EVERYTHING I love about art. I would love to chat with them on here about it. Very very well done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's a pretty good art.
Not sure if you'll be able to chat with him though
SO it is you? lol
I just wanted to ask whoever did it how long it took, what program... etc... I love it