It would be nice! I just moved over to PC Epic Games version and had DLC on my PS4 that I don’t want to pay for again. Even tho I would love to pay more because of how awesome this game is! You all do great work so keep it up no mater how rude and mean people get! Stick to it and stand by YOUR game not OUR game!
It would be nice! I just moved over to PC Epic Games version and had DLC on my PS4 that I don’t want to pay for again. Even tho I would love to pay more because of how awesome this game is! You all do great work so keep it up no mater how rude and mean people get! Stick to it and stand by YOUR game not OUR game!
Been asked for many times. They know it's wanted. Unfortunately there's no date for it nor confirmation it'll ever happen.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry this isn't something you are able to do at the present time, it may be a feature that's explored in the future, but not for right now.
This would be a very welcome addition. I mean if bungie can do it anyone can do it.@MandyTalk
It would be nice! I just moved over to PC Epic Games version and had DLC on my PS4 that I don’t want to pay for again. Even tho I would love to pay more because of how awesome this game is! You all do great work so keep it up no mater how rude and mean people get! Stick to it and stand by YOUR game not OUR game!
Been asked for many times. They know it's wanted. Unfortunately there's no date for it nor confirmation it'll ever happen.