who would you like to accompany candyman the next chapter? (Survivor)
with all this hype that is on social networks with the rumors being true, AND ONLY IF IT WAS TRUE, who would you like to see as a survivor in chapter 16: candyman?
with all this hype that is on social networks with the rumors being true, AND ONLY IF IT WAS TRUE, who would you like to see as a survivor in chapter 16: candyman?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would really love to see helen as the last female survivor at the moment.
Don't worry, there will be time for the boys!
It would legally have to be Anthony McCoy (the new guy from the new film) if they pursue the new film's license.
Also, fun fact if you didn't know, Anthony is actually the Baby from the end of the original Candyman
And why do you think they are obligated to pursue the new film's license? A film that has been delayed until September with a character(Anthony) that we know barely anything about other than what you said.
I think they're gonna pursue the new film as it just seems like it'll be the easiest option.
Why go for a older license that would probably be even harder to acquire than the most recent and easier one?
The same can be said about the Nightmare chapter :/
Nah, we don't know. It could be either or, but I wouldn't rule out the original either. And a newer license isn't necessarily always easier to acquire. Especially to something unreleased that won't come out for months.
See, the thing with Quentin is we knew who he was for those who saw the NOES remake. His character was already established pretty well. We don't know jack about Anthony since the new movie hasn't come out and imagine if the new movie doesn't do too well. It might as well be a paragraph at that point.
Fair enough.
I'd also prefer it to be Anthony over than Helen simply because we've had several females in a row for chapters.
Chapters 11 - 15 (excluding GF) have all had females, it's about time we have another male.
I guess we'll find out in June. Cheers :)
@PapiQuentin_ but...you forgot steve....
Ik, but Nancy came with him 🥴
@PapiQuentin_ I just hope that helen is the last female survivor for the moment, after her I think it would be time to bring the boys!😩😩