BHVR: DC Penalty on Xbox When??
There is at LEAST 1 DC in high rank games every game now for me. I don’t just lose a stack to BBQ, I believe it escalates to teammates feeling hopeless that they end up DC’ing too. Fix when??
There is at LEAST 1 DC in high rank games every game now for me. I don’t just lose a stack to BBQ, I believe it escalates to teammates feeling hopeless that they end up DC’ing too. Fix when??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember the servers and bans were on xbox for I think like what a week and then they were removed
Yeah but the devs haven’t gave any feedback as to when it a possible timeframe they could be implemented again. Here’s to wishful thinking though 🍺
There was a big with dedicated servers on Xbox that was major, so they removed it. Sadly no update on it yet. Feels ######### especially when you can't get your BBQ stacks.