Breakable walls, where they will appear?
So, the devs have linked a change on the ironworks infinite, even tho I thought they would just add a breakable wall I'm still happy, and I thought, why did they add the breakable wall feature?
If I had to guess, all the infinites will be similarly reworked, so that's an idea going to the garbage can.
Another thing possible is to be added in T and L walls, but it would make them really weak even though they can be mindgame-able.
Killer shack will get a breakable wall we know that....
So I came to the conclusion they will add breakable walls on the jungle gyms. If I had to guess they would add one right next to the window.
What are your speculations? Let me know down below.
Cy@ in the fog!
Comments
Well I really hope they don't go crazy with breakable walls on jungle gyms. That's a big part of the fun when playing survivor. I'd rather BHVR modify the tile algorithm so that you don't get a crazy setup where one leads to another strong loop.
I think for breakable walls to be in like loops like killer shack or other infinite's in other maps, I don't think they should be available in Hawkins though