I have never been so disappointed in my life.

image.png

Double self-care while they are literally right next to each other against Legion. Yes, this is red ranks. Yes, I want to game end myself.

Comments

  • The best Killer Perk, striking once again.

  • Did they let you to die? Because I have seen a lot of survivors self caring against legion with thana and sloppy, I wanted to die because of that, also on red ranks.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Did they let you to die? Because I have seen a lot of survivors self caring against legion with thana and sloppy, I wanted to die because of that, also on red ranks.

    I got picked up after they were done self-caring and proceeded to finish the last generators, loop Legion during endgame (as they immediately left) and escape.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/582/TCJQJ3BIO1IF.png

    Double self-care while they are literally right next to each other against Legion. Yes, this is red ranks. Yes, I want to game end myself.

    Please do yourself a favor and just never play solo survivor again.It's straight up horrible.I can count the amount of games where teammates were actually decent on one hand.

    High Rank feels like it's 99% Rank 20 survivors and 1% is actually high rank.

    Hope the upcomming MMR System they talked about will improve the situation.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141322/i-have-never-been-so-disappointed-in-my-life

    Please do yourself a favor and just never play solo survivor again.It's straight up horrible.I can count the amount of games where teammates were actually decent on one hand.

    High Rank feels like it's 99% Rank 20 survivors and 1% is actually high rank.

    Hope the upcomming MMR System they talked about will improve the situation.

    You are absolutely right. Unfortunately, this was duo queue. The aura of the guy looping the Legion was my teammate.

    I can't even count the amount of games where I play and I'm like "these guys have to be brown ranks, probably bad matchmaking" and they were all red ranks (killer included).

  • PC players are better than console players by the way haha

  • @Yamaoka said:

    PC players are better than console players by the way haha

    Self care users need a queue of their own. When they all self care and nobody does generators, maybe they'll learn something when they all die at 5 gens.

  • I'm certain PC has a lot of boosted high rank survivors as well ๐Ÿค”

    @Yamaoka said:

    PC players are better than console players by the way haha

    EDIT: I can't read ๐Ÿ˜‚