Calling it now
Next rift will be legion and kate
Unsure who the other 2 are, but I am predicting this since they were the only killer and survivor to get full sets in this rift (not counting jake)
Also because of the title-escalatring
Frank escalated on his crimes, while kate escalated on her fame
that is all
Comments
I think this time, we're gonna get Hillbilly, Plague, Adam, and Meg. All 4 of these characters at some point had some sort of event in their life that escalated to something more significant.
I'll do Kates rift all night long.
Gross. I hope it's not them.
Kate, Legion, Dwight and Huntress according to LeaksByDaylight, so you were right
oh Dear Lord why it have to be legion
I'm good with it. Hopefully there is a male and female body to unlock.
if only mending wasnt so boring i would be good too
you're right
SKILLCHECKS ON MENDING NOW
hahaha thanks you boosted my mood