Can most people's favorite maps appear more often in the bloodweb?
Everyone has a lot of map offerings they don't use. Why can't some of them appear more, some less. Just a little bit.
Everyone has a lot of map offerings they don't use. Why can't some of them appear more, some less. Just a little bit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My most favorite one is MacMillan Estate
Autoheaven wreckers
Coldwind Farm
Dude this is why POLLS exist
I'd go another direction, can we ban certain survivor or killer and map combinations?
For example, you can ban any killer + map combination you want, but I get to ban Claudette and Yamaoka Crest.
My favorite for survivor is Haddonfield.
My favorite for killer has to be Rancid Abattoir.
I would prefer a crafting System for Map Offerings. Like, put 5 Map Offerings in, get one what you like out. I dont use Map Offerings as Survivor, on my Main I have like 500 Map Offerings (anyone up for 50 Coldwind-games in a row?).
As Killer I sometimes use Map Offerings for specific Builds, Mirror Myers for example. But there is only one Map where it is really good (The Game and Hawkins might also work, but those Maps are not fun with Mirror Myers, Hawkins Loops can be pretty strong with 105% MS...), and so I need a lot of Bloodwebs to get one of those.
In general I still want an option to sell Bloodweb-Stuff.