Toxicity

Is it not enough that they beat you but now they have to spam you with messages over it. I have never received as much hatemail or spam over any game like i have this one.

Comments

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    Is it not enough that they beat you but now they have to spam you with messages over it. I have never received as much hatemail or spam over any game like i have this one.

    This game and my Piggy are why I turned off my messages and show as offline. For years now.

  • It's kind of funny to read some of it, ngl

    Such colorful and creative vocabulary that I haven't heard thousands of times over already in varying degrees of insults, death threats, to racial slurs.

    The fact that they got time to just complain and complain is pretty impressive, nothing better to do I guess.


    Just report them and move on. They want attention, I know you may feel heated about the things they say. But it isn't the least bit true. If they can't handle losing in a video game. Just wait till real life bites them in the rear end.


    You can't keep a facade like that hidden for long. Of that I am certain